Radarcape:Active Display Lite
From Beast Wiki
|Required computer skills to execute this task: Beginner|
Active Display Lite
ADL REQUIRES BASESTATION SOFTWARE TO RUN ON PC. FREQUENT ADL CRASHES REPORTED BY USERS.
- Download Basestation.sqb file from http://pp-sqb.mantma.co.uk.
- Download Active Display Lite installer from http://www.gatwickaviationsociety.org.uk.
Installation and Configuration
- Extract the basestation.sqb file from the archive (e.g., to c:\basestation\basestation.sql)
- Extract the Active Display Lite archive and execute setup.exe.
- Select I have specified my own location" and commit with Ok.
- Choose the directory in which you have saved Basestation.sqb in the file browser dialog.
- Go to Settings => Receiver...
- Set SBS IP Address to the address of your Radarcape.
- Leave the Port set to 30003.
- Commit settings with Set.
- Close the dialog with Close.
- Start airspace observation by clicking the "play" symbol.
- Enjoy Active Display Lite.