Accessories:1090MHz 3 Pole Filter (Type 2)
This filter is a new development. There are three major changes in comparison to the filter described in External Filters
- The filter's passband is smaller than the previous 3 pole filter
- It has a massive DC short on the input and the output protecting the connected devices from static electricity and lightening (*1)
- The size is about half of the 3 pole filter of the first generation
- Technical data:
- passband attenuation: 0.5 dB
- -3 dB bandwidth: better than 9 MHz
- Standard connectors are two SMA female connectors
- The filter can made with N-female, N-male or BNC-female connectors each separately for both ends.
- Both connectors can be placed on the same side
- We can attach a massive M6 or M8 bolt on the side wall for a grounding strip
- Length approximately 112 mm
- Width approximately 30 mm
- Height approximately 70 mm plus length of connectors
- Weight approximately 0,275 kg (SMA female connectors)
Note that due to the connector options there are small predrills visible on the optional connector locations.
(*1) Not guaranteed a 100% protection, as there are other destructive ways.